- Your choice of two waterproof fabrics: Ella Waterproof Plus 2.06 oz or Breathable Waterproof 4.57 oz.
- Two lined side seam pockets
- Hood with Drawstring
- Long Sleeves, knee length
- Made for you with my design in England
- Rolls up nicely for packing
- Wash in cool water, low temperature tumble dry or best to hang to dry, do not wring
Rain Jackets - Prayerful Patterns
These designs are from my photos of churches, cathedrals, monasteries in Spain, Portugal and western France. Most of the architecture is Gothic but in a few remenants of Romanesque features can be seen. In one pattern, Celestial Ceiling 8, Baroque style is evident.
Now let's talk about how to wear this rain jacket: could be the most versatile piece of clothing you have in your whole closet. Mixes perfectly with jeans, nice slacks, leather pants and any kind of skirt; over a sweater, blazer, denim jacket, or leather coat. Length is long enough to cover your derriere if you have to sit someplace wet. Each pattern has a matching scarf available in silk, poly chiffon, matte crepe, satin charmeuse. Perfect!