- Your choice of two waterproof fabrics: Ella Waterproof Plus 2.06 oz or Breathable Waterproof 4.57 oz.
- Two lined side seam pockets
- Hood with Drawstring
- Long Sleeves, knee length
- Made for you with my design in England
- Rolls up nicely for packing
- Wash in cool water, low temperature tumble dry or best to hang to dry, do not wring
Rain Jackets - Nature
I realized, when looking at my hundreds of bird photos, that the trees, leaves and flowers made fabulous patterns! And a whole new pattern line focusing on the vegetation in our East Texas big thicket forest.
Now let's talk about how to wear this rain jacket: could be the most versatile piece of clothing you have in your whole closet. Mixes perfectly with jeans, nice slacks, leather pants and any kind of skirt; over a sweater, blazer, denim jacket, or leather coat. Length is long enough to cover your derriere if you have to sit someplace wet. Each pattern has a matching scarf available in silk, poly chiffon, matte crepe, satin charmeuse. Perfect!