- Your choice of two waterproof fabrics: Ella Waterproof Plus 2.06 oz or Breathable Waterproof 4.57 oz.
- Two lined side seam pockets
- Hood with Drawstring
- Long Sleeves, knee length
- Made for you with my design in England
- Rolls up nicely for packing
- Wash in cool water, low temperature tumble dry or best to hang to dry, do not wring
Rain Jackets - Heather Bird's Birds
I have always been a bird watcher. One of the joys of living in the swampy forest of East Texas are the endless varieties of birds, geese, ducks on our lakes, streams, creeks, bayous and ditches. We are in the migration path for many species and the year-round home of some who no longer want to travel! I do tend to photograph more the water birds, rather than song birds..I might have to remedy that.
Now let's talk about how to wear this rain jacket: could be the most versatile piece of clothing you have in your whole closet. Mixes perfectly with jeans, nice slacks, leather pants and any kind of skirt; over a sweater, blazer, denim jacket, or leather coat. Length is long enough to cover your derriere if you have to sit someplace wet. Each pattern has a matching scarf available in silk, poly chiffon, matte crepe, satin charmeuse. Perfect!